Laurel is amazing both in the beauty and level of Zentangle work that she creates and in her ability and skill to teach others this process. I highly recommend her class. If you believe you have no artistic skills at all you will be pleasantly surprised as you leave the intro class with two of your own pieces of art. Already artistic, that’s great too. Laurel will introduce you to some amazing concepts that could take your own work in new directions. So come on out for a night of fun, relaxation, and creativity. Make it twice as fun and bring a friend.
Written by Laurel Regan, CZT
Certified Zentangle Teacher. Writer, reader, tangler, iPhoneographer, cat herder, learner of French and Italian, crocheter, needle felter, on-and-off politics junkie, 80s music trivia freak, ongoing work in progress.
- Zentangle Classes – Summer, 2017 ( April 16, 2017)
- Zentangle Classes – February to April, 2017 ( February 5, 2017)
- Zentangle Classes – February and March, 2017 ( January 28, 2017)
- Goodreads Giveaway – “Ten Thousand Tangles: A Zentangle-Inspired Art Colouring Book” ( January 15, 2017)
- Zentangle, my students, and me (oh, my!) on CBC Windsor ( December 29, 2016)
Laurel Regan, CZT - Alphabet Salad Productions
PO Box 24062, Windsor, ON, N8Y 4Y9, Canada