This week’s Tangled Tuesday post on Alphabet Salad includes a whole mess of tangled goodness plus photos from my latest Introduction to Zentangle class. Please stop by and check out Tangled Tuesday No. 95!
Tangled Tuesday No. 95 on Alphabet Salad
Written by Laurel Regan, CZT
Certified Zentangle Teacher. Writer, reader, tangler, iPhoneographer, cat herder, learner of French and Italian, crocheter, needle felter, on-and-off politics junkie, 80s music trivia freak, ongoing work in progress.
- Zentangle classes, a break, and Summer 2017 schedule ( May 1, 2017)
- Zentangle Classes – Summer, 2017 ( April 16, 2017)
- Zentangle Classes – February to April, 2017 ( February 5, 2017)
- Zentangle Classes – February and March, 2017 ( January 28, 2017)
- Goodreads Giveaway – “Ten Thousand Tangles: A Zentangle-Inspired Art Colouring Book” ( January 15, 2017)
Laurel Regan, CZT - Alphabet Salad Productions
PO Box 24062, Windsor, ON, N8Y 4Y9, Canada